Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Two cars stolen - keep your eyes peeled

Options
  • 31-10-2009 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭

Posted by a guy over on Octane this morning;
    Both my car and mygirlfriends were stolen from outside house in Hollystown Dublin 15 Thursday night, probably well gone but could I ask all octaners to keep an eye out, you never know.

My car is 06 Golf GTI, rey 3 dr (not many grey ones around) 06 D 22963 is the reg, it has the 18in wheels, DSG with grey leather interior, only distinctive features are the plates have VW logo instead of irl sticker, slight scrap on rubber on passanger door.
    Grielfreind scar is 05 Audi A3, 05 D 64154,.

If anyone sees these or even similiar car parked somewhere can you get in touch. I know it's a long shot but you never know. I would love to get my car back.

Many thanks.

http://octane.ie/forum/showthread.php?t=31275

They were probably on the boat Thursday night but there have been a couple of these found recently so it's worth keeping an eye.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Toyota_Avensis

Could we get this Stickied by a Mod for a few Days.. Just to raise awarness?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sincar

Just wondering if anyone living in hollystown knows what the school situation there is like? Am thinking of buying there but lack of schools putting me off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

sincar wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone living in hollystown knows what the school situation there is like? Am thinking of buying there but lack of schools putting me off

lol wat?!!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭NLane

sincar wrote: »

relevant!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Thread closed.
    I have no idea why you posted this here. Maybe you should head over to the Dublin 15 forum

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement