Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Shure SRH-840 headphones here in LK?

Options
  • 31-10-2009 1:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Help on this one, I have been looking for Shure SRH-840 headphones at stores (Currys, PCWorld, HMV, Maplin, etc...) but there doesn't seem to be any selling them.:(
    Does anyone have these headphones?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Not too sure about the ones you are looking for directly but FSV located in next to gleeson sports shop at the top of william street... across from saint Johns bingo hall have a large selection of headphones so they mite be worth a try...

http://www.fsvltd.ie/
    Newtownmahon House, Upper William St. Limerick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 jesiah valcrist

Thanks a lot for the info. I called them a while ago but it seems that they only have Sennheisers and JVCs for headphones but no Shures. But I'll try going to their store, I might find something else.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

I have never been able to get good Shure headphones in Limerick. I have always gotten mine in Cork or online.

In Cork it was Richer Sounds where I used to get them, but they have since changed to Munster Sounds. They still do headphones of all types though, from home use to DJ use.

Here is the addy and phone number in case you want to try them.

Munster Sounds
    1-2 Tower Buildings
    Lower Glanmire Road
    (Nr. MacCurtain St) Cork City
    Ireland.

email: info@munstersounds.ie

tel: 021-4504004 / fax: 021-4504065

Just to add, I have always found Shure headphones to be very expensive here in Ireland compared to getting them from the UK, even after the currency conversion and P&P are added on.

I just checked Munster Sound's website, but it seems they only sell Shure mics. I guess the only option would be online. Thanks for your responses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Would you not consider buying online from Amazon.co.uk ?

I know you asked about Limerick but they are available from Amazon for around
    £150-160. Hard to match that price from any source in Ireland, I'd say.

tippman1 wrote: »
    Would you not consider buying online from Amazon.co.uk ?

I know you asked about Limerick but they are available from Amazon for around
    £150-160. Hard to match that price from any source in Ireland, I'd say.

Yeah the price range I found for them online was £139 to £160, with a set direct from Amazon for £152 and as the order would be over £25 the P&P is free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Tomas911

Clancys?

Guys, thanks for all your suggestions. I already ordered online thru iheadphones.co.uk.:D

Advertisement