Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Good car wash in killester

Options
  • 30-10-2009 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

It's a topaz garage now but the car wash in it has a good reputation ive being going there for years even after i moved out to swords

It has that cloth material anyone else thinks this is the best carwash around

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭richardsheil

That takes the biscuit.

The most interesting post I have seen in ages.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

They are pretty much all the same.

Its the condition of the car that went through the wash before yours that determines if you'll get a good wash of not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

Hammertime wrote: »
    They are pretty much all the same.

Its the condition of the car that went through the wash before yours that determines if you'll get a good wash of not.

I dont think thats true the one's with the bristles damage the paintwork, the cloth material is really soft almost feels like a sponge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

luckyfrank = some guy

Hammertime = some guy (who owns several petrol stations)

I know who my money's on... :p:D

luckyfrank wrote: »
    I dont think thats true the one's with the bristles damage the paintwork, the cloth material is really soft almost feels like a sponge

......until that soft material gets some grit embedded into them from that big filthy commerical jeep that went thru before you.

And then that cloth material is like a giant lump of sandpaper and makes short work of that lovely gloss finish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 bigguy

Hey, I use that wash too. I like the idea of the pre wash and the dryer gives a good finish. The brushes look new to me and I reckon its the best wash around...and I get free gifts too.!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,002 ✭✭✭✭Esel

^ Nice first post...... :pac:

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Paulyh

i have used that wash too...........
    but i find the wash at the texaco garage just up the road better:D

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Jenroche

Be careful with that car wash. Twice I've had issues with it. First time it took my aerial off (it was a rooftop one - doesn't retract), then another time it pulled the rubber trim off my door. Nowadays I use the power washer. Don't trust car washes any more.

Jen ;->

That carwash is a big meanie, I hear that everytime you use it a baby seal dies.

:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

This thread is stupid.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement