Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sleeve tattoo

Options
  • 30-10-2009 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

hey people...

im about to get started on my sleeve... i have the main theme of what i want to get done already sorted, but what im lookin for is the right person to get it done..

would appreciate any words of wisdom especially from people with sleeves already..

i want to know is there a particular tattoist that you would recomned and why... im willing to give a bit of space on my arm to let the tattoist run free him/herself as long as it remains within my theme. which is literature..

scrolls, famous quotes, quill, ink, that kind of thing... in an old english style.. i know, i know...lol. but please any advice on who to go to, or who is best tattoist in country, please let me know..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

My advice to you, is to go check out artists portfolios yourself, The whole which artist to recommend really depends on the style of work you want, the theme you want etc etc.

So find some examples of styles you like/dont like, things you would want to include, you said you have a theme so what is it based on? is black/white or full colour work?

Advertisement