Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Save €150 on Laser Eye Treatments

Options
  • 30-10-2009 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I have vouchers to save €150 on all treatments from Optical Express. Let me explain the situation.

This is a referral scheme. I am a previous patient of Optical Express. If you choose to receive a treatment from Optical Express, you save €150 on your treatment costs, and I also receive €150 for referring you. We both win.

There is absolutely no commitment required on your part. Here's how it works:
    You phone up for a consultation (free), quoting a code.
    Arrive for your consultation (free), give in the voucher, have your situation examined and the options presented to you.
    IF you choose to proceed with treatment, €150 is discounted. It's no problem if you decide that Optical Express or laser eye surgery in general is not for you.

As I said, I'm a past patient, and cannot fault them for their service. Everything was prompt and professional, and I'm now free of glasses, with better than 20/20 vision. This has come from a prescription of -2.5 and bad, abnormal astigmatism.

If you're interested, drop me a PM. I have more than enough vouchers, and I'd be glad to speak to anyone about my treatment experience.

Thanks,
    Stephen

Advertisement