Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPIC and Dublins 98

Options
  • 30-10-2009 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

You won't want to miss Dublins 98 Sunday night Live . Yesterday The Irish Paranormal Investigation Crew joined the Sunday night live team , in what turned out to be an epic Investigation of massive proportions. This show will be broadcast on Sunday at 22:00pm .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I love doing down other groups to make mine sound better. Not.

If you thought PIGS with FM 104 was good then you won't want to miss Dublins 98 Sunday night Live . Yesterday The Irish Paranormal Investigation Crew joined the Sunday night live team , in what turned out to be an epic Investigation of massive proportions. This show will be broadcast on Sunday at 22:00pm .

Did you find Satan ? ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Delboyeire IPIC

Sorry Mark honestly didn't mean it to sound like that , i'll edit it now ..Just lack of sleep lol, i'll word it better bud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

i know I am an old cynical man talking, but it worries me that the whole irish paranormal research community's main goals these days seem to drift around getting on telly.

It's a radio station Danny ;)

• Advertisement

It's a radio station Danny ;)

Cormack , I cant believe he called you Danny.

Del is pissing off 2 groups today :p

Ah my heads not with it today , haven't slept in 24 hours :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Someone should tell these people that there is **** all money in paranormal investigating. Well iamhunted, you guys trained them they are your responsibility :p

Always have to have your little word grimes don't you, and for your information , Mark and Stoner also trained us aswell

I remember having these same spats with Danny etc back in the day ... alls good. :P

• Advertisement

You get my txt Mark?

yeah its just a bit of piss taking . ;)

Always have to have your little word grimes don't you, and for your information , Mark and Stoner also trained us aswell

I was making a joke and being very lighthearted

i may too point out that Im also being light hearted. Yes, I do worry we all worry about the media too much, but then again, thats all part of it. But I do admit I enjoy the odd bit of verbal swopping.

maybe we're all just evil and dont realise it ... doo de doo dooo

lol

Well its just the haloween season, we will be out on the dungheap next week until next october when all of our phones will start ringing again.

heheh. watching the boys and the moving chairs

Haha we originally thought that was a chair , but it was actual scraping on the ground in different spots. TV3 were mean to use that fle as sound only , and they messed up the edit of the rest of the video and stuff we gave them

'logic before paranormal' - i knew I should have put a copyright on that :P

• Advertisement

Haha i'll pay ya royalties , 50c , and a bag of grapes

as long as they arent sour

Nope plucked by virgins on a golden fleece from the tibetan mountains

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mikehogan

Here is what happened in the night in Kinnity:

http://media.dublins98.ie/podcast/17083/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 delpuca

Just wondering , if anyone from Boards was listening in on our investigation with Dublins98, and what their views were about it

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Logan

It was a fantastic investigation and the podcast sounds great...

Cheers Mike

Garret

Only got the first 30 minutes or so and was enjoying it. Will you be putting it up online Garret?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 delpuca

Hi Mark

You can listen to it here

http://media.dublins98.ie/podcast/17083/

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Logan

It's not the full version the full one will be uploaded later on today plus a video should be on it's way tomorrow or the next few days..

• Advertisement
Advertisement