Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DJ Hero

Options
  • 30-10-2009 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭

Just posted this on the XBox forum but it has relevance here also.
    With the new DJ Hero game coming out, some folk are taking it one step further. :D
    picture13r.png

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

This is what I'm going to be like waiting for the release of DJ Hero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f_HsjpSVaI :D:D:D:D

sorry ill get me coat :p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

/ Hands Coat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭rm_2008

played it last night at a house party. absolutely quality. very hard tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Is he suggesting playing an event using DJ Hero instead of real decks? I'd love to see the ad "Renowned cover band available for weddings etc. State of the art Guitar Hero set-up playing all your favourite songs".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,330 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

Button Pushers :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

its easier to dj, then it looks to play that game!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Táck wrote: »
    its easier to dj, then it looks to play that game!
    Ha true.

My nephew got Rock Band for the PS3 and I was messing about on it a while ago. Christ it's difficult! I can play the drums and guitar but playing either of them on this was ridiculous. The amount of practice you'd need to put into it to get good would be ridiculous. You'd be better off actually learning to play an instrument. Same goes for this.

Ah the youff of today! They don't know they're born.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

yeah i worry for the youth, they'll never know such things of the joy of a 1210 or even a belt driven deck for that matter.

Advertisement