Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2nd Hand Parts Cork

Options
  • 30-10-2009 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭

I'm having difficulty getting a second hand rear axle for my citroen saxo.
    Could anyone recommend some second car parts places in Cork I could try?

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Try Pouladuff Breakers at the bottom of Forge Hill.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Big Sean out in Ovens is another. Gerlan on Rutland Street used to be good, but don't know if he's open or not, it was a long time ago when I was in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Charlie3dan

Thanks for the replies, Pouladuff don't have the part and Big Sean seems to be out of business.

I had Keohane's by the airport looking for the part for me but they don't have one with ABS

If anyone can think of anyone else I'd appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Big Sean shut up shop a while back - pity because he was really useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭cadaliac

Thanks for the replies, Pouladuff don't have the part and Big Sean seems to be out of business.

I had Keohane's by the airport looking for the part for me but they don't have one with ABS

If anyone can think of anyone else I'd appreciate it.
    I'll make a call - my mechanic knows some breakers. If he knows of anything I'll pm you the details.

• Advertisement
Advertisement