Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap gun safe

Options
  • 30-10-2009 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

cheap rifle/gun safe wanted cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

muff munch wrote: »
    cheap rifle/gun safe wanted cheers

Dont we all:D:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭J.R.

I would be careful purchasing a cheap gun safe........usually you get what you pay for!

No point having a safe of poor quality that can be opened with a tin-opener.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭scuby

came across this site as i was looking for a safe as well. not sure what they are like.

http://shop.maceoinltd.com/maceoinltd/index.php?cPath=102&osCsid=1d1977daeabfbcf1bf495d1edc16172f

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭4gun

MM what kinds of shooting do you do, If your only starting out you will eventually end up with more than one gun, so get one thats big enough, think ahead buy one good safe that will hold them all and your ammo my advise to you would be to get the a 7 gun safe straight up

• Registered Users Posts: 6,132 ✭✭✭Invincible

scuby wrote: »
    came across this site as i was looking for a safe as well. not sure what they are like.

http://shop.maceoinltd.com/maceoinltd/index.php?cPath=102&osCsid=1d1977daeabfbcf1bf495d1edc16172f

They're a good safe,Bs 7558/92,we got them for our members.
    Alot more competitive from here though www.discountlocks.co.uk ,phone 00441256886041,ask for Lauren,they deliver here,very good to deal with.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 conbre

try griffith hawe in athy

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭lucy333springer

Hey,
    Try gun dealers or newspapers for secondhand one's, maybe drop a sticky into different gun club's

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭mossfort

go to www.shotgun-store.co.uk
    they have good prices on brattonsound gun safes with £40 delivery to ireland.

mossfort wrote: »
    go to www.shotgun-store.co.uk
    they have good prices on brattonsound gun safes with £40 delivery to ireland.

Not as good as Discount locks.co.uk,they gave us 10% discount on bulk order and free delivery. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭mossfort

Invincible wrote: »
    Not as good as Discount locks.co.uk,they gave us 10% discount on bulk order and free delivery. :D
    he only wants 1 gunsafe:D:D

• Advertisement

mossfort wrote: »
    he only wants 1 gunsafe:D:D

Ok then,they are £25 delivery for 1 safe :D

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭muff munch

tanx for all the responses lads 4got i posted this,my father ended up giving me one of his in the end so i ended up getting it better than cheap i got it FREE:Dits a good solid 1 anyway not sure what make holds 2-3 rifels

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭lucy333springer

muff munch wrote: »
    tanx for all the responses lads 4got i posted this,my father ended up giving me one of his in the end so i ended up getting it better than cheap i got it FREE:Dits a good solid 1 anyway not sure what make holds 2-3 rifels

Good stuff muff,
    Da Da alway's saves the day, you must have put a sticky on the fridge door for him to see, told you them sticky's work,;) he he.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭muff munch

Good stuff muff,
    Da Da alway's saves the day, you must have put a sticky on the fridge door for him to see, told you them sticky's work,;) he he.
    ha ha!da da allways saves the day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭sonofthegun

dont know if this info is of any use but on the irishdogs.ie site a warmflow 4 gun safe was just advertised for 150 yo yos in the limerick area might be worth checking out ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 harribo

Hey guys,

I really need to get a gun safe. I have 2 rifles and don't want the gardai knocking on my door. I live in the North East. Does anyone know of anyone local in that area or any irish websites that will deliver. I would rather buy in Ireland than the UK.

Thanks

i just ordered a 2 gun safe from Rubi safes. BS7558 standard for €125. will be collecting it next week. guy there is called noel kavanagh 087 9839484. size is 1325x242x160

Hi scuby,

I just bought one from www.allsafes.ie for €100, cert and all. I'll have it delivered next week. Great deal. Thanks for the info though.

i tried them last week for a 2 gun safe and it was coming to €164.03 delivered

€164.03, must have been a more expensive one. I called them up on the phone and they sorted one for me, 015143740. I can't remember who I spoke to but they seemed to know their stuff.

• Advertisement

was a "neil" i was speaking to...oh well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 northern gun

Hi all,

Just want to take this opportunity to let you know that I have new Gun Cabinets for sale. These cabinets are to BS standard and police approved.
    The 2 gun model measures 53"x9"x9" £100
    The 4 gun model measures 58"x13"x13" £120
    I am based in Tyrone so it may suit people in the border counties.
    Contact 0044 7766293930 for details
    Kind Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 snaked0c

Check out sportsden.ie they have 3 gun safes with free delivery.
    http://www.sportsden.ie/guns/gun-accessories/gun-cabinets-trigger-locks.html
    I got mine from them, cheapest I could find.

Advertisement