Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soundcards..

Options
  • 29-10-2009 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,275 ✭✭✭

Hi,

after asking about controllers on another thread (thanks all!) I am now looking at soundcards.

Ive narrowed it down to either the Native instruments audio 2dj or the maya44 (if still available).

Anyone got either of these and can say how they are?

cheers,,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭djscubasteve

I've had the maya44 around a year now & it's been absolutely flawless. It's definetly your best choice I reckon, it covers so many options & is pretty well priced too.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭dubsbhoy

I've the Native instruments audio 8 at home that cost around 500 blips and i've a DJio in work which i think is just over a 100 quid both have never giving me any jip

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

I'd say the tenner difference between the mayah and the NI Audio 2 DJ is worth it, the NI seems to be the industry's best at that price range range, not to mention if you get it from NI you get Traktor LE free, which makes upgrading to Pro cheap.

Advertisement