Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas present ideas for a teenager?

Options
  • 29-10-2009 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭

Hey guys, could anyone recommend any good Christmas presents to buy for my teenage nephew?

I don't trust buying hings from websites, so anything I'd buy would have to be available in actual shops.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭manutd

What does he like, it is hard to buy for teenages, maybe a GameStop gift card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭WeWillBeReborn

He doesn't want vouchers apparently :rolleyes:

He likes all kinds of things to be honest. He has a PS3, likes WWE, Doctor Who, Stargate, stuff like that.

He said that among the things he'd like are a laptop, season boxsets, a remote control helicoptor, a Doctor Who book and Brutal Legend on PS3.

While they're all good, I'd like to get him something he'd definately like but might not have thought of.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭Brian017

Whats your budget?

If he likes Stargate and wants some season boxsets, why not get him a Stargate DVD boxset?

Advertisement