Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pure Telecom

Options
  • 29-10-2009 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I've just had a call from Pure Telecom offering me a huge discount on my Eircom bill. Does anyone know anything about them? It's just that I've had bad experiences before with the likes of Smart Telecom and I don't want to end up going through all that hassle again.
    Are Pure Telecom legit and most importantly, are they any good?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,143 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I've just had a call from Pure Telecom offering me a huge discount on my Eircom bill. Does anyone know anything about them? It's just that I've had bad experiences before with the likes of Smart Telecom and I don't want to end up going through all that hassle again.
    Are Pure Telecom legit and most importantly, are they any good?

They're just an Eircom reseller, so it's the same old technology and crappy speeds of Eircom. What could Smart have done that was so bad to drive you to an Eircom reseller?

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Dummy

Sharon,

We use Pure at work for telephone and yeah they they have provided the best rate card for the past 4 or 5 years now and I have recommended them onto other people in the past.

We don't use them for broadband so I cannot comment on that.

But do a price comparison with all the other telecoms.

Good Luck.

Advertisement