Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Rangemaster or similar?

Options
  • 29-10-2009 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

I was just wondering if anyone could recommend a place to buy a RangeMaster Classic or RangeMaster Professional.

I have checked around Harvey Norman, Curries, My local building Suppliers, Expert Electrical etc. and the prices range from 1800 - 2200. I was wondering if anyone could reommend anywhere or even a similar competing product.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I bought a Rangemaster Elan 90 last year. I went to the showroom at C&F Quadrant to view the product. You may need to call to book an appointment. They are the importers and will not sell to you directly. They will give you a list of authorised retailers and you can call as many as you like to get the best price - prices can vary quite a lot. The best price I got was with Power City. Once you're happy with the price you simply pay for it. The cooker will be delivered directly by C&F. Ours had to be ordered and took about two weeks to arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

We got this: 230419258?$product$

Got it a year ago from Seamus Watters Electrical, Culloville, Co. Armagh.

Got it for €1,800 where everywhere else was €2,500.

There are other alternatives to Rangemaster, like Kengiston & Belling. I wouldnt change my Rangemaster for the world though.

Advertisement