Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Predicting F5 December 2009

Options
  • 29-10-2009 11:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

I really am getting wound up with this subject, Its not because its hard but because all i hear is "Highest Failure rate"!

Does anyone want to predict what will come up in December?

regards,
    connery

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭dearg lady

I don't think it's really possible to predict with any degree of certainty these exams. Best thing to do is practice questions til you're sick of them! A lot of people slack off on F5, thinking it's easy, that might be why the fail rate is so high. You need to know the course really really well though, cos they can put in anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Beaulieu

There's another thread on this - google boards+F5 & you'll find it.
    Bear in mind that there's a new examiner for F5 - Ann Irons - who didnt set Dec09 paper did review it. Look at the tech articles which have appeared in 2009:

Plann & Operat Variances
    Budgets
    LP

I'ld look at backflush a/c (part q)
    Not-for Profit Orgs
    Trans Pricing
    ABC

Good luck - always read the question - every sentence is put there for a reason -focus on time mgt also..

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Beaulieu

I think some of my tips came up? ;)
    I haven't seen the paper yet so am not too sure:confused:

Advertisement