Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to go for b-day drinks on sat 31st?

Options
  • 29-10-2009 11:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi Folks,

Having b-day drinks on Sat 31st.....it's a while since I've been out in town so looking for some venue ideas. Initially heading for cocktails in The Westin but need ideas as to where to go afterwards.

It'll be a gaggle of girls....late 20's/early 30's so need somewhere that we can have a bit of a natter and a boogey and maybe grab a birthday kiss while I'm at it;)

As it's Hallowe'en the dress code will be more fancy dresses than fancy dress so I'm not looking for somewhere with a particularly themed night for the night that's in it. This is where I'm stuck....anyone have any ideas??? Don't want to end up being the only non-fancy dress people in a club full of kids!!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

My sister had her birthday party last halloween night in the Baggott Inn and nobody was wearing fancy dress - except me and my friends who just had to be different - was actually a lot of fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Tulip07 wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

Having b-day drinks on Sat 31st.....it's a while since I've been out in town so looking for some venue ideas. Initially heading for cocktails in The Westin but need ideas as to where to go afterwards.

You do know there are 75 towns in Ireland...Which one are ya on about?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Tulip07

Sorry by "in town" I thought it was obvious I was referring to the City Centre.....i.e Dublin. Actually my reference to the Westin would've indicated I was actually referring to the Dublin City Centre anyway.

But thanks for the suggestion

Advertisement