Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

what could i expect?

Options
  • 29-10-2009 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hey guys - first time poster on this forum.

I'm sure you would require pics to be a little more accurate but any opinion is welcome.. I have a 2003 peugeot 206 - 1.1 engine..44000 miles & in very good condition.. just about to put it through the nct...paid 5500 for it just before the recession came along and made me feel like an absolute sap for not waiting a bit longer!..altho ive never had any trouble with it.. im not really into cars just a kind of 'a to b' thing for me..

Im going travelling in a few months so im wondering (after telling you all half my life story).. what price do you reckon i could realistically hope to hold out for?

Cheers for the help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

Nu-Centz wrote: »
    Hey guys - first time poster on this forum.

I'm sure you would require pics to be a little more accurate but any opinion is welcome.. I have a 2003 peugeot 206..44000 miles & in very good condition.. just about to put it through the nct...paid 5500 for it just before the recession came along and made me feel like an absolute sap for not waiting a bit longer!..altho ive never had any trouble with it.. im not really into cars just a kind of 'a to b' thing for me..

Im going travelling in a few months so im wondering (after telling you all half my life story).. what price do you reckon i could realistically hope to hold out for?

Cheers for the help

what engine is in it.... trim level??

if its a 1.1 basic.. you should be looking to get 3k for it, advertise at 3.6k

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Nu-Centz

robtri wrote: »
    what engine is in it.... trim level??

if its a 1.1 basic.. you should be looking to get 3k for it, advertise at 3.6k

Cheers for the response.

Yeah its 1.1 - I've edited the original to include the engine spec..

Hmm 3 grand is better then what i thought I was in for anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 xXbusybeeXx

NU centz iv pm you i may be interested in this car.
    Where are you based?

Advertisement