Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub lease Cork

Options
  • 29-10-2009 3:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi ppl:)i am looking for a bar lease in cork city or surrounding area if any knows of anwhere that could be up for lease let me know pls small or big,thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Google the Rebel bar group. Last I heard they had to shut 4 of their 16 pubs due to financial difficulties. They may be willing to lease one of them. Of course, it was the least profitable 4 they closed.....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Um, moved from BGRH, though not certain it even fits in here.

Throw it back if it doesn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 alcal

Yes John thanks i tried the whiskey bar about 2 months ago its in fine location,it was in the process of contracts being signed so looks like it should be open soon,hopefully something decent will appear:rolleyes:...yes the rebel group they have had redz nightclub leased out again as far as i know and the beer garden and few others are still going pretty strong!!thanks for that Blitz...if ye hear of any more pls let me know!!cheers...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭PhatPiggins

Google the Rebel bar group. Last I heard they had to shut 4 of their 16 pubs due to financial difficulties. They may be willing to lease one of them. Of course, it was the least profitable 4 they closed.....

Practice extreme due diligence if dealing with this group as there is a grey area with what exactly they own, the premises, the licence or the lease and what they can legally offer you.

If they mention key money just hang up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 TrionaH

Hi Alcal,
    Are you still looking for a pub to lease?
    Would North Cork be a possibility for you??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 beglopty

Could you pm me with details of this pub Triona? I'm assuming it's your own? Thanks.

Hi Trina,

Yes i would take a look at north cork,how far north is it as based in city suburbs,if not yet leased i will give you my email address,thanks.

Regards Alan

Also looking at nightclubs to lease in cork region,thanks.

Regards Alan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 JP2

Hi guys , I am currently looking for a pub/restaurant to lease , if you have any infor please let me no .
    Thanks Guys

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 turbotom

hi guys i am also looking for a pub to lease in cork city or county.if anybody has any info cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 missmc

Hi all anyone know of a pub to lease in the north cork area or west limerick????

Thanks,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 5 kdod

Anybody looking to lease/operate medium sized pub Blackpool Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 4 B.Walsh900

I would like to speak to you about this opportunity in Blackpool, if indeed it is still active?

kdod wrote: »
    Anybody looking to lease/operate medium sized pub Blackpool Cork

Please contact me about this opportunity, I have recently returned from London where I operated a Bar under a profit sharing scheme, this may interest you or not but I'd like to discuss other options with you anyway, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5 kdod

Thanks for the reply B Walsh.You can contact me at kod@odbwod.ie or else just give me a phone number and I will give you a call

No email or phone numbers please.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 BigAlShep

Hi Guys, looking for a premises to lease in the East Cork region if anyone knows of anything would be much appreciated thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Alcal1

Hi looking for bar/pub to let any size considered, cork city or outskirts,anyone can help leave a reply,cheers Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 BARNEW

Alcal1 wrote: »
    Hi looking for bar/pub to let any size considered, cork city or outskirts,anyone can help leave a reply,cheers Al.

Are you still looking for a premises?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭clio_16v

BARNEW wrote: »
    Are you still looking for a premises?

Do you have a premises for lease? Can you send me details if possible? Thanks

Advertisement