Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tragus?

Options
  • 29-10-2009 1:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

hey guys i got my tragus pierced about two weeks ago just wondering when i can change the jewelery myself? and another question my piercer said that i got pierced with a 10 mil and not to go below a 8 mil is this right?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

10mm tragus??? Thats rather large and probably impossible unless I'm reading it wrong or not understanding something or maybe you mean bar length? Best to wait until it's fully healed which can take up to 14 months. Thats maximum though, it's usually less for most people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

Wait a long time to change it yourself, like, 6 months +

10mm is pretty standard for initial tragus jewellery, and yeah 8mm is pretty standard for healed tragus jewellery. :)

Happy healing!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

10mm length wise, otherwise you have one hell of a HUGE tragus :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭netanyahu

the feckin size of me tragus wha:D :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Amyyy

yeah 5/6 months+ is prob the best time to wait, if you get sick of waiting just change the ball at the front, most places sell them separately for cheap enough:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

ya haha i dont think its 10 mm thick ive seen pics of ones like that there kike car tires haha it must be length so

Advertisement