Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

own book

Options
  • 28-10-2009 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi,don't know if this is on the right forum, if not sorry.I want to write a little short story about my son and have his photos uploaded into it.Can you do this online?Are there shops that do it?Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

That's a great idea - I know that years ago it was possible to save up tokens with something or another and submit your name to have yourself as part of a story book - but I haven't seen it since.

It is possible to create digital photo albums online, but this isn't really what you're after. Spectra Photo do this for example - you can add in captions etc.

Hope you get some replies - either way I'd really love to know if you do find out - I have a Goddaughter that I'd love to get this for as a present.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I think you can do this with blurb.com, but I have seen the Aldi books and while they are cheap I think it's what your looknig for

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭purplebeach

Yeh - blurb.com do a great job - I saw a book of photos that a friend of my Mums did and it is a quality job but I think I saw that you could do in on www.vistaprint.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Quietman7

Thanks all.I will let you all you know how I got on. Thanks.;)

Advertisement