Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Schwarzenegger Gives California Legislature A Hidden Finger

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭bertie4evr

Now that is good.

Wonder how long it took to do.

the word use seems like he intended to do it.. cool

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

His next one will read, "GET TO THE CHOPPER".

I can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I'm sorry, I tried not to post thing but I seriously could not help myself.

At least people might get my joke now...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭callig

To recap:
    on Tuesday a hidden message was detected in a note accompanying a veto Governor Schwarzenegger sent to California Assemblyman Tom Ammiano. When read like an acrostic poem, the first seven letters in seven consecutive lines spelled out "**** YOU." The message was not without precedent -- earlier Ammiano had told the governor to "kiss my gay ass."

Speaking to reporters on Friday, Schwarzenegger insisted "That was a total coincidence. It was one of those wild coincidences."

How likely is that? According to Stephen Devlin, the chair of the math department at the University of San Francisco, not very. The odds are one in 10 million he said, and added, "Not surprisingly, it's virtually impossible for this to happen."

Advertisement