Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Paint doctor?

Options
  • 28-10-2009 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, have a few very small marks on my car but they do go down to the primer. was wondering if anyone has ever used a paint doctor, or might be able to recommend someone to me in the Cork area, dont want to re spray the whole door and bonnet if I can avoid it.

Door:
    IMG_0170.jpg

Bonnet
    IMG_0173.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Because they're down to primer, the area will need to be sanded and sprayed. I don't do doors and bonnets because the type of repair I do is SMART - small to medium areas, ideally bumpers and wings, but the other guy in my team does.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I've removed the contact details, Pming the details would be the way to go.

Thanks Alan, didn't know what was acceptable to post or not. Anyway OP, if you want, I'd happily recommend the other guy in my team, but it's up to you to PM me if you want the details, he can provide testimonials too if you need them.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭metalgear2k2

pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Rev. BlueJeans

Hi Ned, I need to get a C5 cleaned, as in a good polish, one or two dings in the doors, very minor, and a small bit of broken paint at a fog light recess. Can you drop me a PM when you can?

• Advertisement

Done Rev!

Advertisement