Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who does a better job in checking cars AA or motorcheck

Options
  • 28-10-2009 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,
    I have just seen a car that I like. I live in Maynooth, Kildare. I need to know who does a better job for your money when it comes to checking a second hand car with a certified engineer. Is it AA or motocheck? Your replies are greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.
    Ishtiak

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hi Isktiak

Welcome to boards! You're likely to get an answer on this in the Motors forum (linked - and it's findable in the Rec category in the drop down menu).

As the "***READ THIS BEFORE STARTING A NEW THREAD***" sticky on this forum says, this is a forum for people who want to raise a query with the boards.ie site admins. Best trying the other forum I reckon:)

Advertisement