Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AI Traffic

Options
  • 28-10-2009 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭

Just new to addon's and AI traffic for fs9. Im using ttools for ai traffic and im just wondering how you create an AC# or is this done automaticaly as you ad on new aircraft. Where can i find it as ive looked everywhere for them the aircraft file only shows the paint number.
    The reason being is because ive started creating a new flight plan and took out the default flight plan so i was left with no taffic.
    But when i load up fs9 and go to desired airport where new flight plan is created for there is nothing happening ive followed the manual perfectly but supposably not perfect enough. ive even changed the ac# to one of the default planes compiled the new filght plan and still it doesn't work.

Im at the right time GMT
    ive put the taffic file in the fs9/scenery/world/scenery folder and changed the file to .bgl and still nothing. Does anyone have suggestions.

Advertisement