Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAS courese - Meeting?

Options
  • 28-10-2009 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks, I bro has applied for a fas course for which he has to do an interview for. However he have been asked to come in for a "meeting"?

Is this the norm? If so what is the purpose of it? Is this to screen for canditates for interview?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

Its nothing. It could be an aptitude test. They probably just ask you why you want to do the course. On the web design course it was a graphic creation aptitude test.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭sporina

Nulty wrote: »
    Its nothing. It could be an aptitude test. They probably just ask you why you want to do the course. On the web design course it was a graphic creation aptitude test.

well they said it was just a meeting? so he does not know to prepare sometime or not - maybe he should call them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Sandythesquir

[FONT=&quot]Hi everybody.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]I have applied for the FAS course Web Design with Adobe Dreamweaver. The problem is- special requirements- they are asking for Portfolio of design work to show competence in a design field (essential)

What should I present them if I have no experience in design? Could anybody help with advice?

[FONT=&quot]Many t[/FONT][FONT=&quot]hanks![/FONT]

Advertisement