Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foam Board/Insullation board

Options
  • 28-10-2009 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hey guys

Do you know where i would get a foam board. Its for a Halloween thing i just want to stick stuff on to it.
    Hardware shops in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,645 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hi

not from Dublin but I just finished making a gravstone for halloween using aero board it seems that this is all that is out there. As far as I know they dont make the foam kinda board anymore (if it is like the insulation board) but the aero board works just aswell..Picked up a sheet of it for €4ish inside in Woodies DIY not sure if they are in Dublin or BnQ have them aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭purplebeach

You can get foam board (also known as foam core) in art & craft shops - try Art & Hobby or Premier Arts & Craft - it comes in 3mm or 5mm thickness and is about 9.99 for the biggest sheet - A1 size -

Advertisement