Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

metallica fan missing. offering 30,000 pounds for reward.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭ride-the-spiral

Not to sound insensitive, but just because she's a Metallica fan doesn't really make her unique. How many people that have gone missing like Metallica and didn't get this type of coverage?

Everyone that goes missing is a tragedy, what type of music they listen to is irrelevant.

EDIT: Apologies I didn't notice that it was after a gig. My bad.
    I still think it's getting too much coverage from the band.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

its not the fact that she was a metallica fan its the fact that she went missing straight after a metallica gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Not to sound insensitive, but just because she's a Metallica fan doesn't really make her unique. How many people that have gone missing like Metallica and didn't get this type of coverage?

Everyone that goes missing is a tragedy, what type of music they listen to is irrelevant.

I think it's getting a lot of coverage because she went missing at a Metallica show,not because she was a Metallica fan. She was wearing a Pantera t-shirt too. The band have offered $50,000 reward for information relating to her whereabouts apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

wherever she may roam tour 2010...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,137 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

wherever she may roam tour 2010...

Can't believe I laughed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭chillin_penguin

Mushy wrote: »
    Can't believe I laughed!
    Either can i but it was a good cheap laugh

Advertisement