Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone watching Most Haunted Live Now?

Options
  • 27-10-2009 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

As the title says:
    What do you think of it? Thought the thing with the torch was good!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Ive given up on most haunted. It only disappoints

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

its getting funnier by the night , so from tonight we will all be able to talk with ghosts with our laptops and ultra sound , i need the lotto numbers reallllll bad , hope grans listening :D

What a load of KAK

hold on i hear ............ , tapping tapping , copy me , jes !!!!!!!!!!

so what did we ACTUALLY see since it started , for me ZERO , NADA , NOTHING

Its entertainment , nothing esle , just my 2 cents

Stargate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 932 ✭✭✭paddyland

Bunch of charlatans. And right in the middle of the intro we get a big plug for Yvette and Karl's own show, trying to turn themselves into the next Osbournes.

Seriously, Yvette and Karl must be the two most hideous, insincere, self promoting, annoying fakes on television.

EVERYTHING on that show is contrived, and if there are any serious investigators out there, they must be horrified at what these awful people are doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭dib

paddyland wrote: »
    Bunch of charlatans. And right in the middle of the intro we get a big plug for Yvette and Karl's own show, trying to turn themselves into the next Osbournes.

Seriously, Yvette and Karl must be the two most hideous, insincere, self promoting, annoying fakes on television.

EVERYTHING on that show is contrived, and if there are any serious investigators out there, they must be horrified at what these awful people are doing.

+1

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Realised it was starting the other day by the dubious ommmm noises and the announcement 'let the seance begin!'. Oh dear.

The only thing that scares me about that show these days is that I might accidentally find myself watching it. Its really, really terrible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭Micky 32

I think this sums Most Haunted up:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0JTLFuNFVE

I didnt even know that this was on .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

I used to watch it for the historical buildings they visited but stopped watching because of the presenters and indeed the whole team.

The thing that actually killed most haunted for me was advertisments . They went a bit OTT with them killing any kind of flow, the show was getting .

Micky 32 wrote: »

Micky thnks so much , i cried laughing at that , soooooooooo funny !!!!!!!!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭steamjetjoe

Its the same old tat. I hate it when the table that they all have their hands on starts to move. If they put a pressure pad on the table and hooked it up to a laptop they will soon find out who is actually moving the table.

In saying that I still find myself flicking on and off:o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Bring back Derek Acorah! At least he gave us something to watch!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭profitius

I used to watch it but its the same thing over and over. Never any proof of anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Jessica xxx

This show just keeps getting better and better.

This show just keeps getting better and better.

Really ? ? i tried to watch it last night and couldnt . To be honest i am sick of seeing a glass being pushed around .

Really ? ? i tried to watch it last night and couldnt . To be honest i am sick of seeing a glass being pushed around .
    Dre i meant that in a sarcastic way :D haha, its terrible, yer one Yvette is comical.

Digital spys forum is excellent re Most Haunted :D

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1096110&page=387

That is hilarious :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 medimad

Me sides ha ha ha. thats fecking brilliant. :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

Funniest show on TV. Watched a bit of it last night and they were blatently pushing a glass around a ouija board. The main woman, Yvette I think?, you could see her finger bend as she was pushing and pulling it!

I love when they tap their feet and the shout "What was that!"

If you get the opportunity, watch one of the latest South Park episodes. They take the piss out of the American version, Ghost Hunters, and they're spot on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement