Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A crime against music

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Deja vu Mike .

I saw Michael Buble sing this on the x tactor and with you being a Julie London fan , thought you might have someting to say about it .I was right :)

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Desmo

mike65 wrote: »
    Someone call the music police, this is appalling. Take about misjudging a songs tenor

Even the guitar accompaniment on the Julie London one is famous (Barney Kessel).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Bodysmart

The first time I saw Michael Buble, he was singing a tune made famous by the Rat Pack. He looked utterly, utterly bored, as if he had no emotional connection with the song at all whatsoever.

I think he's better off singing his own stuff, rather than trying to be "the next Sinatra".

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,346 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

mike65 wrote: »
    Someone call the music police, this is appalling. Take about misjudging a songs tenor
    Why are you even drawing attention to this rubbish Mike?
    Best thing to do is ignore it completely!

Genealogy Forum Mod

Advertisement