Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Malfunction indicator light

Options
  • 27-10-2009 10:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi all, I drive a 05 micra and for some reason I don't know why the malfuction indicator light came on yesterday after driving on the road for 5-10mins. It has never happen before, bt i managed to drive to work and back home again,bt worried enough, it didnt break dwn on the road..should I go to the dealer or garage straight away to have it check?

btw, I refilled petrol the day b4 that happened,would that have something to do with it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

What does the light look like? Have you got your owners manual? What description does that give?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 G_A

its a engine shaped light on the dash board
    and lit up in orange...

u see i dun av a user manual cos i bought this car second hand:confused:
    just wondering can it be fixed without the hassel of goin to a garage or dealer

Advertisement