Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Machida/Shogun might not happen soon.

Options
  • 27-10-2009 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭

As it says, it might not happen soon. Machida has been given a 60 day medical suspension by the State Athletic Authority. It would then be another 2-3 months of training for any potential bout. Although he only has a busted lip, I suppose he could still train with that. Pat Barry is out for 6 months due to a broken hand.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=9874&zoneid=13

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

As it says, it might not happen soon. Machida has been given a 60 day medical suspension by the State Athletic Authority. It would then be another 2-3 months of training for any potential bout. Although he only has a busted lip, I suppose he could still train with that. Pat Barry is out for 6 months due to a broken hand.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=9874&zoneid=13

Hmmmm, 60 days takes it to end of December, Christmas off wit the family and start training early January, should be just about ready to headline the March Dublin card :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,394 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

scudzilla wrote: »
    Hmmmm, 60 days takes it to end of December, Christmas off wit the family and start training early January, should be just about ready to headline the March Dublin card :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

has this been confirmed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

callaway92 wrote: »
    has this been confirmed?

I seriooooously doubt it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,114 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

has this been confirmed?
    lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14,394 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

AARRRGH wrote: »
    I seriooooously doubt it. :)
    Mellor wrote: »
    lol

LOL at you...if you looked at what I put in bold you would have seen if a card in Ireland in March was had been confirmed..GTFO

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

LOL at you...if you looked at what I put in bold you would have seen if a card in Ireland in March was had been confirmed..GTFO

wat

Advertisement