Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls Night Out - Dublin

Options
  • 27-10-2009 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi All,

First time poster here :)

I'm a 27 year old female and in a few weeks my two older sisters (36 and 39) are coming to Dublin to visit me for the weekend. We're planning on going for dinner and then a bit of a dance around the handbags.

Trouble is, I have absolutely no idea where to go as I very rarely go dancing anymore! I feel so old asking this but where is good to go on a Saturday night that plays a bit of everything except rubbishy (IMO) dance music? We're talking cheesy music, Beyonce, Britney, Flo Rida etc. Not my cup of tea but great to dance too with a few drinks!

Dont want anywhere that's ridiculously expensive but really wanna show my sisters a good time as they're coming from Galway and Wexford and rarely come to visit.

Any suggestions/info. much appreciated!!! :o
    Tagged:

Advertisement