Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghosts in the Machine BBC 4 tonight

Options
  • 27-10-2009 8:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

BBC4 at 9 pm.

Documentary examining the history of the supernatural on British television, highlighting such classic ghost stories as Whistle and I'll Come to You, and the chilling Seventies drama The Stone Tape. The programme also revisits controversial shows such as Derren Brown's Seance, and the 1992 BBC drama Ghostwatch, which convinced viewers across the country that Michael Parkinson had been possessed by a malevolent spirit. Includes contributions by actors Jane Asher, Kenneth Cope and Bill Paterson, and presenters Sarah Greene and Yvette Fielding

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Ah fummin' I missed this. Any know if it will be repeated?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Later tonight, 00.15 am.

The section that covers Ghostwatch is amusing. I somehow missed it at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭paranormal

will give it a look later thanks for the heads up

• Registered Users Posts: 49 murraymar

Its being repeated on BBC4 at 10.35 tonight.

Advertisement