Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ford Focus 2000 Saloon Missing Wheel Nut

Options
  • 27-10-2009 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hey all I noticed the rear drivers side wheel of my car was half deflated the other day and on closer inspection one of the wheel nuts was missing. I'm thinking vandalism as once re-inflated the wheel was fine. However I'm still missing a wheel nut. Is it possible to buy these from the likes of halfords or will I have to go to a scrappage yard. Is the thread gauge specific to the model of car? BTW it was an ordinary nut and not the locking nut.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭Tefral

Mike_Hunt wrote: »
    Hey all I noticed the rear drivers side wheel of my car was half deflated the other day and on closer inspection one of the wheel nuts was missing. I'm thinking vandalism as once re-inflated the wheel was fine. However I'm still missing a wheel nut. Is it possible to buy these from the likes of halfords or will I have to go to a scrappage yard. Is the thread gauge specific to the model of car? BTW it was an ordinary nut and not the locking nut.

Seems strange but i have a crap load of wheel nuts at home drop me a pm with your number and ill give ya one. Wont be around till monday if thats ok though? I live in Dublin city centre

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Mike_Hunt

Sorry, I've been away - thanks for the kind offer but I managed to source one.

Advertisement