Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TippPoker.com FreezeOut & Winter League

Options
  • 27-10-2009 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi All,

A New Winter League is starting in South Tipperary this weekend.

TippPoker.com is running a series of Freeze Outs culminating in a €300 + €30 Final in March.

Friday 30th October
    Bridge House, Golden, Co. Tipperary (half way between Cashel & Tipperary Town)
    Reg: 8pm Start: 8.45pm
    Buy-In €100 + €10 reg
    Register via the website www.tipppoker.com/events.php
    Limited number of available places.

Event Details,
    15,000 starting stack
    25min blinds
    Double or Nothing Side Event for first 10 losers
    Side Games Available to cater for all.

Hope to see as many there as possible. Post any question or observations.
    Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Seeya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭PokerLover

Best of look with this Stuart,

Regards

Jamie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 TippPoker

Hey All,
    I can also confirm that the winner of the league will get a Paddy Power Irish Open Ticket and also the winner of the final Event in March will also get a package for the Open.

These will be great value events and well worth when the prizes on offer are considered. Again all info available through www.tipppoker.com/events.php

Cheers

Don't forget guys, anyone who registers before 8.30pm tonight will qualify for an early reg bonus to their starting stack. It could be the difference between winning and losing.
    Anyway see you all there tonight.

Cheers
    Stuart

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭i didn't do it

i hope your not still doing that stupid thing of double blinds for any dead stack and sharing out any dead stacks that are left after the late reg period is up to all the other players at that table.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

I played above in Golden once and would have been pretty happy with it as regards it been a pub game.

JUST A LITTLE TIP LOOK AT HOW YOUR SUPPOSED TO POST TOURNAMENTS OR ELSE YOU WONT BE POSTING FOR LONG ! Which would be a pity as i wouldnt mind hearing about events.

The main poblems with what you have posted is

1- Is it dealt ?

2 - What % is going to league etc....

If you follow the charter that is here you will have all these questions answered and save people having to ask and waste there time and yours.

We are not splitting the blinds between the players at the table and we are not double the dead stack. The stacks are being removed after the second blind. Thanks for the observation.

In reply to the second observation and questions. I will make a better effort to conform to the posting protocol for the next event posting.

1. These events are only dealt at the final table. The final event will be a fully dealt event.

2. The split is to be 75-25 with 25 going to the league.

Last fridays event had 24 players the prixe money was €1700 total split between top 3 and High Hand.
    Further details posted about this event later.

Thanks very much for the posts guys, feedback is always helpful.

Stuart

Advertisement