Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cross-stitching

Options
  • 27-10-2009 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭

anyone know of any good books or patterns on cross stitching. yes I will google before someone suggests it.

Basic patterns would probably be a good place to start. I'm assuming that there will be a stand at the knitting & stitching show in the RDS this weekend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 tgirl

The Cross Stitcher magazine is very good it comes out once a month and ofter has freebie kits.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

Thanks I went to the Knit & stitching show yesterday in the RDS. I spoke to a few people on different stands, some were helpful others just wanted to make a sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Crafty-Chel

hi i got all my books, threads ect here http://www.readersunion.co.uk/public/newHome.aspx

you order and get a monthly book and bill but you have to pay 3 bills before you can cancel your subscription, you'll find you wont be cancelling coz they have great bargains. ebay is probably another good spot for cheap books ect.

hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭slarkin123

If you're looking for some easy cross stitch patterns have a look at www.cyberstitchers.com They're free to download and print, and they have some lovely ones. When I started cross stitching, I didn't have a clue and its got some very helpful tips.

Advertisement