Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Alloys Question?

Options
  • 27-10-2009 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi, just looking at a nice set of alloys which have measurements of 4x100 35-45 65.1 and was wondering will these fit my Renault Laguna- 4x100 38-45 60.1??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 stevieg84

anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

google a renault forum. You'll get something decent cheap including postage...

stevieg84 wrote: »
    Hi, just looking at a nice set of alloys which have measurements of 4x100 35-45 65.1 and was wondering will these fit my Renault Laguna- 4x100 38-45 60.1??

In a word - No :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Clare_Guy

in one word... Possibly. In several words... Google has more definitive answers quicker than boards.ie on a sat morning early hours... Just my 2c...

Clare_Guy wrote: »
    in one word... Possibly..................... Just my 2c...

Possibly not I'd say :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 stevieg84

one last thing can an alloy with a bore of 54.1 fit a car that requires a bore of 60.1 ?

The bore is fairly crucial, only fit what should go on, nothing else.

Advertisement