Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

key for a Merc E class

Options
  • 26-10-2009 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hello,
    i have a 99 Mercedes E200 petrol. I need to get a spare key made up.

I have read enough bad press about MSL on the "rip off ireland" forums to make me not want to go near them.

I got quoted STG215 from Agnew's in Portadown. Is this a normal price? Has anyone ever used autokey.ie? What are they like? Is there anyone else?

Any help advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

My uncle had his luggage lost and his e-200k was stuck in the airport. As he works abroad and is one of my bosses i had to sort it. Think turners cross motors charged about 220 for the new key. And that was for the fancier metal one reprogrammed

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭vw4life

should cost about €200 in a main dealer

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

dingoxh wrote: »
    I have read enough bad press about MSL on the "rip off ireland" forums to make me not want to go near them.
    Surely not to the point of not even bothering to get a price from them?

Advertisement