Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Anytime World????

Options
  • 26-10-2009 7:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭

Guys, not sure if this is the right place (feel free to move, mods), but I ordered anytime world for the phone from NTL with my TV/Broadband package a few weeks ago.

I got my first bill on Friday, and as well as being charged the 13Euro a month, I have also been charged for individual calls (totalling 25 Euro and change).

Is this a mistake? I thought anytime world meant I could make unlimited calls for the 13 Euro?

If not, I'll cancel it and use Skype. My bill for Broadband, phone and TV was 125 quid ... way too much.

Also I was told the phone line would be 5 Euro and it's actually 11 Euro, is this a mistake too? if not, it seems NTL are pulling a few sly ones tbh.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

http://service.upc.ie/service/?cid=117&aid=54
    This is on their site. Check your destinations, as it lists 21 countries.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

afaik their deals like this only include landline calls internationally to teh 21 counrties and landlines nationally, mobiles and service numbers would be charged.

About the line renatal see here...

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055719791

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭BOZG

I had the same problem with my first month's bill. Just gave their accounts department a ring and they took it off the bill. It was sorted on the second bill. Seems to be an issue when they backdate Anytime World.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭BOZG

From UPC.ie:

Home Phone costs €11 a month when bought with Digital TV and €5 a month when bought with Broadband.

Just give them a call and let them know. They're generally ok about it. I know who someone who managed to talk them into covering their Eircom phone rental bill until the number porting comes through.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Just look under the savings and dicount section on their bill you'll see as the previous poster did a credit for 6 eur. Taken away from 11 eur line rental that means its 5eur per month.

Looks like they tot up the full bill and THEN take off any discounts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

so do you get unlimited calls on this anytime world? , am looking into gettin upc phone and broadband .

Advertisement