Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 104 - Shogun fails drugs test?

Options
  • 26-10-2009 6:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭

Just hearing from a good mate of mine in U.S that Shogun has failed his drugs test. I've no source at the moment but my mate is normally reliable. Also only on my phone so can't go looking.
    Really hope this isn't true

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Would not surprise me, the California State Athletic Commission is a joke. They would probably invent any excuse to cover up their incompetence.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭pierrot

Can't see it anywhere online, so he's innocent until shown otherwise. They don't test in Japan though. It would be an awful shame, after controlling the fight like that.

Haven't seen anything anywhere about this so I'm closing this thread. If it turns out to be true then I will reopen it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement