Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with 2nd year archaeology essay

Options
  • 26-10-2009 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi all

i have an archaeology essay to hand up soon
    discuss the transition to agriculture in europe and its relationship to the earlier transition to the earlier transition in the near east and anatolia..
    any tips on specific themes i could use and the like???
    (i know this is grovelling by the way:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Nebit

C. Scarre (ed.) 2009 The Human Past. (second edition) London, Thames & Hudson

i found this to be a very useful book on the matter at hand, got a similar 1 cummin up on almost the same thing too:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 36 mrets

great thanks will have alook now though hopefuly its in the library no :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Your essay is due tomorrow and the library is closed. As far as I understand you are expected to use the book to asnwer the question. I have a copy in UCD if you want it but I wont be in until tomorrow

G

• Registered Users Posts: 36 mrets

well its not due till next week so il be fine. i was havin trouble gettin the groundwork goin but thanks for the tips. im in ucc so il use the library there. thanks all the same:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement