Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

INDO Boards

Options
  • 25-10-2009 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

indoboard.gif
    Anyone ever used one?

Any good?

INFO HERE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Grudaire

Yes, and it has always lead to pain, the floor isn't as nice to fall into as water.... :(

PS: Don't mix with drink :)

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Traq

I've used one but never bought one, with a bit of patience and some elbow grease, you'll be able to knock one of them together for next to nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭jkl

20 quid skateboard deck form argos, take off the wheels.

Round drinks bottle (plastic for obvious reasons) filled with water

= Indo board.

Been using this system for a few years.
    an old mountain board deck and a few offcuts of boards have been used as well, all just the same as an indo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Shane_O

Theyre retailing for 120 dollars.
    Thats fairly pricy when you think of whats there.

@jkl:that idea sounds more ecnomical:D

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭jkl

They are excellent for progressing your balance, i used ones to help build up my ankle after an accident, and then found out my mountainboarding and surfing had both improved, a few minor things that had been annoying me were much more natural.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭farrelli

Hi, I made one similar to this -Click- and it works perfectly, and it costs a lot less then the over the counter boards. Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

farrelli wrote: »
    Hi, I made one similar to this -Click- and it works perfectly, and it costs a lot less then the over the counter boards. Good luck

Cheers for the link! Was gonna give a go at making one but discovered my jigsaw has died. Probably lack of use...

Advertisement