Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Erdinger offer in Dunnes

Options
  • 25-10-2009 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

hi guys

there is an offer in dunnes cornels court

buy a 6pack of Erdinger 330ml and get 2 Erdinger glasses free.

i picked up 2 packs tonight and got me 4 glasses!!!:D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

know if it's in any other dunne's ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

330 ml glasses?

Probably just in cornelscourt, dunnes never do these kind of offers nationwide. Chances are the rep from noreast dropped a few glasses in to whoever works in the offy there. They aren't allowed take stuff from companies so they give them away to customers :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

it was a big display, it wasnt like they were just thrown a few glasses.

it says on the glassses 0.3, so it looks like there 300ml glasses, there quiet nice, there like the ones that you get in the pub, but smaller.

it was a big display, it wasnt like they were just thrown a few glasses.

it says on the glassses 0.3, so it looks like there 300ml glasses, there quiet nice, there like the ones that you get in the pub, but smaller.

Fair enough, must check my local dunnes tomorrow then :o Don't know where I'l fit anymore beer glasses though, the house is bursting with them :pac:

• Advertisement

couldnt be arsed if they're .3l , i have a good few 500ml ones that i er..... acquired.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

How much is a 6 pack?

I hate the big erdinger glasses, I always ask for a half pint glass with my 500ml bottle in pubs.

rubadub wrote: »
    How much is a 6 pack?

I hate the big erdinger glasses, I always ask for a half pint glass with my 500ml bottle in pubs.

€9.99 in dunnes I think.

you'd get 5 500ml bottles of franziskanner for a tenner in lidl :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    you'd get 5 500ml bottles of franziskanner for a tenner in lidl :p
    and twenty for €40 which will be drunk tonight :D:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement