Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kildare Retail

Options
  • 25-10-2009 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,810 ✭✭✭

Well after a few big offs last year I need a new SKi Pants, Has anyone been in Kildare Retails lately

I know Tog 24 and North Face are there, does anyone know have they got good deals.

My last pants was Tog24 and ripped !! :( just 2 seasons out of it.

:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭Fattes

tech, They had these for sale down in the North Face Outlet last year for €250 Probably the best Pants on the market and used by most ski instructors and Heli Skiing guides all over the world.

Not a fan of Tog 24 gear. Also try TK Makk they have tons of really good stuff if you get your timing right.

http://www2.thenorthface.com/opencms/opencms/tnf/gear.jsp?site=AP&model=AY8S

• Registered Users Posts: 2,810 ✭✭✭tech

cool Thanks, I think i'll pop you to Kildare REtail some weekend, god bless the Motor way!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Quiksilver is there too. They also have some quality gear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭erinn

i was down there last sat and they have no good deals on what so ever!!!

Tog 24 up north is ment to be great! my uncal went up and kitted my cousin out with ski suit, fleeces, snow boots, hat scarf and gloves (x2 one for skiing one for then evenings) goggles and socks for under €100...i know its kids stuff but no one can say thats not good for Tog 24 gear!!!

I need to get new gloves as does my boyfriend for going at christmas but no where in Kildare Village seemed to have any nice onces in our size!!! (both prob would be a small) *sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

tbh I think thats bull !! No way did he get all that gear for under €100. I had a really quick look on the website and buying the cheapest gear they had for kids, a jacket, pants and helmet makes £100. I'd love you see your uncle's receipt.

As regards the gloves, Please let me know when and where you find some. My g/f is also looking for new gloves and we're finding it very hard to get nice ones in her size.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭erinn

was looking at the catalog for Snow and Rock (theres on in Dundrum but its an english company) and they had nice ones so going to try there!!!

tbh my uncal wudnt lie bout how much he spent...hes have no problem fishing out the money if he had to....plus the one he went to was a outlet so it prob was last years stock!!!

Advertisement