Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

port problem

Options
  • 25-10-2009 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

Having a problem openeing port 5739 hoping to help resolve it as may be i missed something.

5739 UDP is the port needed for Pro Evo to work online so i have it open 5 years or so with various routers.

Pes2010 says it not open with its port checking tool and game, i have it open as normal for my IP in my DSL-2640B router.

Also have 6881/Hamachi ports/gamespy/mercs/sopcast ports open they all fine except when i change the PES tool to point at these it says all my ports closed.

So the game and tool says it closed but with Utorrent port checker its open.

Reset router and added only 5739, turned off firewall and ran the tool and game both say its closed :confused:

portforward.com portchecker says it open and tells me all my other ports that are open.

Anything else i can try ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭sicruise

Perhaps you need to open TCP as well as UDP?

Advertisement