Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How expensive is it?

Options
  • 25-10-2009 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

hI all.:)
    I applied to UCC for this year, sat the MSAP exam and got accepted. However Iwas going back to study Art History and couldnt quite make up my mind if I wanted to study that or art itself(drawing painting etc). I defferred my place.So Im doing a level 5 course in art this year.
    I'm now hoping to go on and take my place next year in UCC to study Art historyas my major.
    Anyway has anyone studying arts got a low down for me on costs. Here's hoping they don't reintroduce fees for next year. How much has it cost all you mature students so far?. Not necesarilly in UCC alone, any college as an example would do. I haven't a clue what to expect regards fees etc.:confused:

Advertisement