Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finlux Appliances

Options
  • 25-10-2009 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Am in the process of buying new kitchen appliances and so far the best quote I've got is from Harvey Norman. Only problem is most of the appliances are maunfatcured by Finlux and I've never heard of them. Has anybody ever bought anything with this make of appliance or have any opinions on them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭gar.k

finlux is a brand Harvey Normans bring in. When you buy appliance you get what you pay for. My honest opinion is that yo will be replacing the products in the couple of years. if you are looking for a good product at a good price I would go for nordemende-solid product,looks good and has a 3 year warranty. i have no affiliation to them but im a domestic appliance service engineer so i am familiar with most products

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 laoisboy

gar.k wrote: »
    finlux is a brand Harvey Normans bring in. When you buy appliance you get what you pay for. My honest opinion is that yo will be replacing the products in the couple of years. if you are looking for a good product at a good price I would go for nordemende-solid product,looks good and has a 3 year warranty. i have no affiliation to them but im a domestic appliance service engineer so i am familiar with most products

You do most certlanly get what you pay for but we are all watching the pennies so the lesser names brands like finlux and normande get alot of attention at present. I'd ask the slaes people in Harvey's to give you a price on the quote including their best deal on 5 years warrenty (especailly on things like washing machines that have alot of components in them) - if it is a peice of crap and in the future it stops then your covered reguardless what it is. It should be pretty cheap for the warrenty.... and when they give you the price remember to haggle them down too!

Advertisement