Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chaos is a quality show...!!!!!!

Options
  • 25-10-2009 5:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

:):D Hiya folks,
    Just want to let you's all know that previous shows where top quality and here is a link to prove it....!!!!! For all you TRUE MMA FAN'S out there....!!!!!!!!

Cheers.......:)

END OFF....!!!!!

Lets promote our sport.......!!!!:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-PFj4t8yoo

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Mrs Lynch

Best of luck to Jason, John and the Evolve team for their next show;)

Mrs Lynch
    xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

Mrs Lynch wrote: »
    Best of luck to Jason, John and the Evolve team for their next show;)

Mrs Lynch
    xxx

Could not agree more!!!! All the best lads!!!!

John & Mark
    www.fight.ie
    Cage Contender 14th Nov 2009, Clarion Hotel, Carrickfergus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 terrytheterrier

id just like to talk about jasons comments he made to a local news paper in derry about his teams actions during last saturday nights bouts. i dont know who jason is but from what i guess i think hes the manager or secetary at evolve. jason my old chum you state that none of youre fighters or coaches entered the ring on saturday night during the mess that liam ward started. first and formost id like to point out to you that you are very very wrong unless the everglades hotel was awashed by its first ever sand storm or that some one super glued youre eyelids together i know (HARDLY) i cant believe that you didnt see what happened unless you had youre head buired with embarasment in someones hole i might accept that . number 1 don the hairdresser takes youre guys every sunday for ground work i laugh as i type that, i stuck my head in 3 weeks ago and left 2 mins later you dont actully pay this guy do you? he was in the ring and was the main instigater. also 3 of youre fighters were there aswell one of them had competed earlier on it is now on you tube for very one to see so jason my old story telling chum you have been caught with sand in youre pants," aye i know thats from the sand storm on saturday night f... off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 MMA_FAN

Who ever you are..!!! please don’t use this thread to point the finger about past events...!!!! this thread is to promote the sport...!! and I would appreciate it if you don’t have anything constructive to say other than bitching comments, could you please keep them to yourself thanks, or start a new thread…!!:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

This entire thread is bit of a shill.

chaosmma2.gif

Say no to censoring.

Please read my Last Post..or did you not get my point:confused::confused::confused::confused:..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Promote Irish MMA and local events.....!!!!!!!

Start your own thread if you don't like this one.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Thanks....:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 quiet man

You are right mma fan chaos is the best, there have been a few amateur trainers/promoters who have tried to put on a few shows, but they did not reach the standard of chaos, even though they copied nearly everything that chaos did but still couldn't pull it off, chaos also put most of those strabane fighters names on the map have they forgot that? Jason if your the main man with chaos keep them going CHAOS IS THE BEST IN THE NORTHWEST

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 142 ✭✭theT

quiet man wrote: »
    You are right mma fan chaos is the best, there have been a few amateur trainers/promoters who have tried to put on a few shows, but they did not reach the standard of chaos, even though they copied nearly everything that chaos did but still couldn't pull it off, chaos also put most of those strabane fighters names on the map have they forgot that? Jason if your the main man with chaos keep them going CHAOS IS THE BEST IN THE NORTHWEST

You may be right, Chaos is a quality show and up until last week I had heard very little negative about them but surely any further discussion about them is just going to bring up more mention of Liam Ward which is in no way is good for the sport in Ireland

theT wrote: »
    You may be right, Chaos is a quality show and up until last week I had heard very little negative about them but surely any further discussion about them is just going to bring up more mention of Liam Ward which is in no way is good for the sport in Ireland

yes i do agree that there should be no mention of him...!!! and let us all try to focus on the positives from that nites event and try and remember all of the other quality fights that where on show and encourage and support the lads on there future fight....!!!:):)

Thanks.....
    :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement