Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed

Options
  • 25-10-2009 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi guys, I'm hoping you can help me out here. I'm trying to remember the name of a show I watched back in the 90's as a kid on Sky 1.

The basic premise of the pilot was there was this alien (looked extaly like humans) prison ship flying through our solar system in present day (As it was back then) and all the aliens were under the mind control of some proper aliens on the ship. The prison guards all had these hi-tech headsets which rendered them immune to the mind control. Anywho one of them removed his to flirt with some hottie (the 'star' of the show) and after succoming to the mid contro lhe released the prisoners who gained control of the ship and it crashed in to an ocean (surprisingly close to America).

She teams up with some cop (the Vulcan ambassador from Enterpirse/human cop from Alien nation tv series) and they tackle some problem on a week to week basis.

Anyone have the show name as its driving me banana's trying to find it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭fitz0

If this is the guy you're on about then the show should be somewhere on this page.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0334048/

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

You've got to be thinking about "Alien Nation".

Never floated my boat, tbh!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Dades wrote: »
    You've got to be thinking about "Alien Nation".

Never floated my boat, tbh!
    It ain't "Alien Nation" - that was a male/male combo and quite different. Good show too.

OP - did you find out what this show was? Can't say I know it off the top of my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Freeshack

Something is out there

Thats sounds like it, cant say i've ever heard of it myself

Advertisement