Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mma chlothing suppliers in ireland

Options
  • 24-10-2009 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

lads im really stuck:(
    i need a pair of mma fight shorts for the halloween weekend but

also will be taking up the art afterward:D:cool: im looking for somewhere i can get some shorts before the weekend but no one caters for the larger gentlemen im 6"3/4 and omfortably want a 43"/44" waist

help me please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

ring ultimate mma supplies and ask them, no, 086 224 55 59

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Gers_punto

thanks mate wanted a pair of contract killer shorts but looks like im going to have to get something else as the supplier in the staes is talking 2 weeks before delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 4,054 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

There's also fightlord who are Irish so should be able to deliver within a couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Danye

Gers_punto wrote: »
    lads im really stuck:(
    i need a pair of mma fight shorts for the halloween weekend but

also will be taking up the art afterward:D:cool: im looking for somewhere i can get some shorts before the weekend but no one caters for the larger gentlemen im 6"3/4 and omfortably want a 43"/44" waist

help me please

You could try "fighting fit" on camden street. I dont know if they stock the shorts your after, but they do stock some mma gear.

Advertisement