Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terrorist halloween costume.

Options
  • 24-10-2009 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭

Im looking for some makeup so i can darken my skin like a middle eastern person for halloween. What do you recommend is the most natural looking solution?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭irishlostboy

Im looking for some makeup so i can darken my skin like a middle eastern person for halloween. What do you recommend is the most natural looking solution?

Cheers

Sun.
    fake tan?
    middle east dont have terrorists, just freedom fighters with poor PR. why not support our own wonderful history of terrorism instead. a balaclava is cheaper. retro is making a come-back.
    ....or maybe just become morbidly obese and close down hospital services. one of our own top 5 terrorists really deserves the acknowledgment.

sory if this was not super helpful. sometimes i just cant help myself. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

Me and my mate are going as the twin towers,hopefully we'll bump into you. :P

My husband went as a pimp a few years ago and he just wore rimmel sunshimmer but didn't blend it as well as you would if you were actually going for the sunkissed look! go for the 'matt' version.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

At the last fancy dress I was at, my friend dressed as an Irish terrorist. He had a white shirt on, a waitcoat, one of these old style farmer hats
    009HBth.jpg
    and I think it could have been jeans with wellingtons. He looked class and won the comp. Maybe try that look. If not, you could always try a look something like this

Advertisement